Follow Us

September 11th Victim Compensation Fund

       If your loved one has passed away and was receiving benefits from the September 11th Victim Compensation Fund, the law may require you to open a Probate estate in order to collect the money. Our office has experience assist...

      If your loved one has passed away due to the negligence of another, you may be able to recover damages or compensation under Florida law.

      Florida’s “Wrongful Death Act” lists the persons who are able to sue a negligent party.

      If you...

      A trust, unlike a will, is often not a public record. Only specific people are typically able to view a person’s trust. These people generally include successors listed in a trust, beneficiaries listed in a trust, heirs by law of a trustor, previous heirs of a tr...

      As technology continues to advance in the area of Florida estate planning, Florida’s legislature is exploring ways to make drafting a will easier. With the increase in online companies offering these services, there are many problems arising out of these make you...

     Ever wonder where the money in your cash apps or PayPal account goes upon your death?


     In Florida, when a person passes away intestate, all known assets are accounted for by the Personal Representative of the estate. So how would a per...

      Effective July 1, 2012, a former spouse of a decedent is automatically cut out of non-probate assets which include life insurance policies, annuities, employee benefit plans, payable on death accounts, individual retirement accounts, transfer on death accounts an...

     As a surviving spouse, it is important to know your rights, since oftentimes the probate process may seem confusing. If your deceased spouse passes with a will, in which he or she devised his or her property to anyone other than you, you still have rights to the p...

      As high school graduates are preparing for college, there is one thing they should add on their to-do list… planning.  As a parent you might be thinking, my 18 year old has no assets, but there is more to estate planning than you may think. If your child...

The answer is-IT DEPENDS!

     A trust is a document created by you, which should disburse the assets you include in your trusts upon your death. With a trust, you appoint a trustee, who will be in charge of managing your assets according to the terms of your trust once...



       As per Florida Statute 381.986, “A physician is authorized to order low-THC cannabis to treat a qualified patient suffering from cancer or a physical medical condition that chronically produces symptoms of seizures or...

Please reload

  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square

September 14, 2017

Please reload

Recent Posts
Search By Tags
Featured Posts

September 11th Victim Compensation Fund

December 5, 2017

Please reload

Please reload

© 2020 by Law Offices of Jason Turchin


  • Google+ Social Icon
  • w-facebook
  • Twitter Clean